Saturday, February 19, 2022

GOD's sheep

 

The LORD JESUS said:

John 10:27

King James Version

27 My sheep hear my voice, 

and I know them, 

and they follow me:


I don't mind being sheep.

I'm not sheepish about it.

If anything, I'm proud to be a follower, and believer of JESUS.

He was the leader I longed to follow.

The GREATEST, chose to be the humblest.

That He may save us, from our sins.

Isaiah 53:1-7

King James Version

53 Who hath believed our report? 

and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?

2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, 

and as a root out of a dry ground: 

he hath no form nor comeliness; 

and when we shall see him, 

there is no beauty that we should desire him.

3 He is despised and rejected of men; 

a man of sorrows, 

and acquainted with grief: 

and we hid as it were our faces from him;

 he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, 

and carried our sorrows: 

yet we did esteem him stricken, 

smitten of God, 

and afflicted.

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, 

he was bruised for our iniquities: 

the chastisement of our peace was upon him; 

and with his stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; 

we have turned every one to his own way; 

and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed, 

and he was afflicted, 

yet he opened not his mouth: 

he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, 

and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, 

so he openeth not his mouth.


JESUS was the epitome of TRUE LEADERSHIP.

He is the GOOD SHEPHERD.

John 10:11

King James Version

11 I am the good shepherd: 

the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.


I don't mind being sheep at all.

For the one who herds me, is the LORD.

Who better to follow, than JESUS?


Related material:

The SHEEP


Image source: MGosv1830 on Pixabay


RIPE for JUDGMENT

 Matthew 13:30 King James Version 30 Let both grow together until the harvest:  and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers,  Gathe...