Sunday, March 24, 2024

RIPE for JUDGMENT


 Matthew 13:30

King James Version

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: 

and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, 

Gather ye together first the tares, 

and bind them in bundles to burn them: 

but gather the wheat into my barn.


The world has little appeal for me.

I am not jaded; I am born again.

I am not bored; I am alive in CHRIST.

I am not sad; I am confident in the LORD.

The world cannot offer me anything enticing.

Except if it be of CHRIST.

If it be of the LORD.

If it be of JESUS.


The world cannot offer me anything exciting.

What could be more exciting than knowing GOD's WORD?

We get to know our past, present, and future.

We get to know what pleases the LORD.

We get to know GOD's story.

We are offered eternal life.

We become fully aware.

We get saved.


If I see the world acknowledging its sins, I'd be thrilled.

If I see the world repenting of those sins, I'd be joyous.

If I see the world loving GOD, I'd be overcome with joy.

Only thing is, the world belongs to the fallen one.

He so proudly admits that, when he tempted JESUS:

Matthew 4:8-9

King James Version

8 Again, the devil taketh him up 

into an exceeding high mountain, 

and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, 

and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, 

All these things will I give thee, 

if thou wilt fall down and worship me.


But JESUS replied:

Matthew 4:10-11

King James Version

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, 

Get thee hence, Satan: 

for it is written, 

Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, 

and him only shalt thou serve.

11 Then the devil leaveth him, 

and, behold, angels came 

and ministered unto him.


Believers belong to GOD, despite Satan's hold.

1 John 5:19

King James Version

19 And we know that we are of God, 

and the whole world lieth in wickedness.


As the world "progresses", it actually regresses.

People have forgotten GOD, to its own peril.

The world tries its best to make us forget GOD.

It gives us deception, and many distractions.

It shuts out the Bible, from many institutions.

That we may forget GOD's love, commands, and promises.

That we may be sick in the mind.

Sick in the body.

Sick in the spirit.

Sick in the soul.

And completely destroyed.


As if that would ever happen.

All you need to do is turn to JESUS.

He takes care of the rest:

John 6:37

King James Version

37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; 

and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.


John 6:38

King James Version

38 For I came down from heaven, 

not to do mine own will, 

but the will of him that sent me.


John 6:39-40

King James Version

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, 

that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, 

but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, 

that every one which seeth the Son, 

and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: 

and I will raise him up at the last day.


Through JESUS, we have HOPE.

That's why He was sent.

Look what these FOUR gospels have to say:

Matthew 10:34-36

King James Version

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: 

I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance 

against his father, 

and the daughter against her mother, 

and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they 

of his own household.


Mark 2:17

King James Version

17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, 

They that are whole have no need of the physician, 

but they that are sick: 

I came not to call the righteous, 

but sinners to repentance.


Luke 5:32

King James Version

32 I came not to call the righteous, 

but sinners to repentance.


John 3:16-17

King James Version

16 For God so loved the world, 

that he gave his only begotten Son, 

that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, 

but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world 

to condemn the world; 

but that the world through him 

might be saved.


I don't have a fancy prayer.

I pray daily what JESUS taught me.

I also pray that "ALL may turn to GOD, and be SAVED".

It is my most fervent wish.

For it is GOD's WILL.

2 Peter 3:9

King James Version

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, 

as some men count slackness; 

but is longsuffering to us-ward, 

not willing that any should perish, 

but that all should come to repentance.


And when I mean "GOD", I refer to the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

This is what GOD told Moses:

Exodus 3:6

King James Version

6 Moreover he said, 

I am the God of thy father, 

the God of Abraham, 

the God of Isaac, 

and the God of Jacob. 

And Moses hid his face; 

for he was afraid to look upon God.


Related material:

FEAR the LORD verses

A BLIND world

SINS of society

Sin AWARENESS

GOD's WRATH

JUDGMENT

END times

BORN AGAIN classics

GOD's GLORY blogs


Image: Clipart Library


RIPE for JUDGMENT

 Matthew 13:30 King James Version 30 Let both grow together until the harvest:  and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers,  Gathe...